We hope, you and your family are well. The Auberge team is happy to welcome you back on May 4, 2020.We are carefully following Public health Agency of Canada and Provincial authorities directives. We then put in place the following new measures for an indefinite period so we can welcome you back in a stress-free, secure environment with limited contact:
• Simplified check-in and check-out.
• If you stay for more than 1 night, no cleaning service will be offered during your stay (towels will be available at reception)
• After your departure, the room is left unused the appropriate amount of time in between each stay after ving disinfect it.
• A protective screen has been installed between you and our receptionist.
• Increased cleaning of common areas.
• Frequent hand washing
Hotel configuration is favorable. Indeed, our rooms are accessible by exterior corridors. We will also keep doors that give access to those corridors open as much as possible to maximise ventilation of common areas.
More flexibilty: You can cancel your reservation 24 hours before arrival (before 3 P.M) until further notice.
In order to respect security measures, breakfast buffet is no longer offered, the restaurant is currently closed.
Coffee and tea are offered and available in each room. Several breakfast options in neighbourhood
24h presence but we answer phone at 514 843 4506 between 9 Am and 3 P.M or
leave your contact information on our answering machine